Unbreakable and ecologically safe mirrors from Japan.
Two times lighter than a usual glass mirror!
Simple attachment in any place!
Strong shock and crash-proof!
Absolutely safe, perfect for children’s bedroom!
Main advantages of an unbreakable mirror:
– Shock-proof composite material of plastic and aluminum;
– Mirror surface with the rigid covering against scratches;
– Ideally flat plate without bending;
– Magnificent reflection without optical distortion;
– Half the weight usual glass mirrors;
– Safe for your health and the environment: doesn’t contain harmful substances, such as copper and lead;
– Simple and fast to attach by a sticky side on a back surface of the mirror.
– Sticks strongly to practically any surface.
– Suitable for places where it is undesirable to drill into a wall or there is a risk of damage or crash: kindergartens, schools, hospitals, sports clubs, discos, entertainment establishments, etc.
Structure of a mirror plate:
1st bottom layer: aluminum
2nd layer: foamed plastic
3rd layer: aluminum
4th layer: shock-proof polystyrene
5th layer: mirror PET film with an aluminum dusting
6th top layer: special rigid covering
9 types of mirror sizes of a rectangular, round and oval shape:
How to attach:
Suitable flat surfaces to attach to Tile, plastic, colored metal, stainless steel, glass, painted wood, concrete, vinyl and paper wall-paper and others.
1 . Clean a surface of attachment from dirty, dust, water, oil, etc and allow to dry.
2 . Remove a protective film from points with the sticky places located on the back of a mirror.
3 . Attach a mirror plate to a flat surface tightly.
* When using a tile wall watch that the sticky basis laid down on a flat surface of a tile, without getting on places of joints and seams.
* During the winter period after removing the protective film, it is recommended to warm the sticky places with a hair dryer for stronger attachment.
* After attachment to a wall with wall-paper be careful when removing or transferring the mirror in order to not damage the wall-paper surface.
Notes on use and care:
1 . Don’t attach the mirror in places where temperature is more than 40 ℃ to avoid its possible deformation.
2 . Don’t use solvents and detergents as with usual mirrors.
3 . When cleaning the mirror use soap or neutral detergents with a soft sponge or a cloth.
4 . Though the mirror has a special hard coating, it is not recommended to use abrasive cleaners, powders and other household chemicals or kitchen items such as firm sponges, rigid brushes, etc.
5 . Don’t use gasoline, a thinner and other organic solvents.
6 . In case of getting hair-dye, bleach and other alkaline chemicals on the mirror surface immediately wash away them with just water.
7 . Don’t use aerosols or the liquids preventing mirror fog. They won’t be effective because of the special hard coating.
For this purpose we can suggest unbreakable Fog Free Mirrors with antifogging effect or Fog Free Films for usual mirrors.
8 . On mirror removal or transfer, accurately separate places of attachment with a thin long knife or cutter, putting it throughout gaps between the mirror plate and a wall.
9 . To remove of the mirror don’t use excessive force try to not to bend or damage the mirror film.