Water based paint that can be used as a blackboard
12 blackboard colours that can be painted on walls, doors and boards.
1. Can be used as a blackboard.
2. Chalk cleans easily by wiping off with a wet sponge or a cloth.
3. Safe water-based paint without any unpleasant smell
4. Nice finish and quick drying
5. Water-resistant, after dry recoating is possible.
Can be applied on a variety of materials
Indoor walls, vinyl chloride cloth, gypsum board, mortar, wood, cardboard, acryl, glass, metal, etc.
(In some cases the underlying process is required)
* It is recommended to apply on smooth surfaces.
* It does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene, polyolefin, nylon, rubber or cloth.
* For use with chalk only. Do not use kitpas, markers or crayons.
* Wipe the surface clean with a wet cloth, you may have a slight lose of colour.
Simple for “Painting” “Writing & Drawing” “Erasing”
How to use:
1. Stir well before use.
2. Remove dust, dirt, oil from the surface to be painted.
3. Dilute the paint with approximate 10-20% water and mix well.
Please note that too much water may weaken the adhesion and water resistance of the paint.
4. Please allow time to dry before recoating.
5. Use chalk, once fully dried.
Chalk board paint can be easily painted on various materials.
Many original boards can be made depending on your imagination.
It is convenient to use a roller when painting wide surfaces.
Easy to draw on with chalk and easy to erase
170ml bottle (12 colours)
Coating area: from 1.4 to 2㎡ / 1 layer coat
30ml bottle with a chalk (6 colours)
Coating area: A4 size of 4-5 sheets / 1 layer coat
Beige gray, milky pink, mint, black, brown, navy