A highly ecologically safe wax made from natural beeswax.
Features of antique wax:
* A Gentle safe wax made from natural materials.
* The main raw material is natural beeswax.
* Made with normal paraffin with less odor and low toxic. It is safe and reliable.
* Protects the surface of wood and colouring at the same time.
* There is no unpleasant smell, convenient to use.
* It is thick paste that can be easily used with a cloth or sponge.
* Can be used without stain of other paint.
* Excellent spreading wax with nice finishing touches.
* There is no colour transfer or stickiness after painting.
Product name: wood wax
Use: for colouring and gloss of unpainted wood
Ingredients: wax (beeswax, carnauba), organic solvents (normal paraffin), synthetic resins (linseed oil-modified)
Net weight: 120g
Standard usage: 20-30g per a square meter (once painted)
A range of 8 colours
How to use:
1. Clean the surface of wood with sandpaper.
2. With a soft sloth, rub in the wax little by little working along the grain.
3. To eliminate any uneven areas, wipe with another clean cloth.
* For more gloss and shine, use a stiff brush before wiping.
4. Allow to dry for about 15-30 minutes after painting and complete to polish again with a clean cloth.
* If the colour is too thin, repeat the process from 2 to 4.
Precautions for use:
* Dispose of wax adhesion clothes by soaking in water to avoid spontaneous combustion.
* Keep away from children.
* Tighten lid and keep horizontal in a place out of direct sunlight.
* Store in an area below 50 ℃
* Do not paint in the presence of open flame.
* Ventilate well during both painting and drying, as organic solvent is included.