Magnet paint (water-based paint with a magnet effect)
Magnets stick to painted surfaces.
Water-based, no unpleasant smell, safe to use.
Magnets stick powerfully to the coated surface.
Quick-drying and easy to apply.
Can be used as a base for other paints such as chalkboard paint or J colour interior paints.
Can be applied on a variety of materials:
Indoor walls, vinyl chloride cloth, gypsum board, mortar, wood, etc. (In some cases underlying process is required)
* It is recommended to apply on smooth surfaces.
* It does not adhere to polyethylene, polypropylene, polyolefin, nylon, rubber or cloth.
* In some cases weak magnets may not stick.
How to use:
1. Remove dust from the surface to be painted
2. Stir well before use
3. Paint at least three layers
*If the thickness of the paint is not enough, magnets will be less likely to adhere.
4. Over coat with other paints (such as J colour, Chalkboard paint, etc.), once fully dried.
Coating area: from 0.3 to 0.4㎡ / 3 layer coats
Coating area: from 0.9 to 1.2㎡ / 3 layer coats