Matcha Chiffon Cake
By August 18, 2015Published:
For 20 cm Chiffon cake mold.
Ingredients / Ингредиенты
Instructions / Метод приготовления
- Preheat the oven to 170C .
Separate the egg into yolks from the whites.
- Beat the egg whites while gradually adding in half of the sugar until stiff and shiny. Chill in the fridge.
- Beat the egg yolks and remaining sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Add milk and vegetable oil, and mix well.
- Mix 10 g of Matcha and water.
- Sift the flour into the bowl with the yolks and mix well.
- Fold in 1/3 of the egg white meringue mixture to the yolk-flour mixture. Add another 1/3 of the egg white meringue and mix, and again.
- Put 2 ladles of the mixture into a bowl with the matcha liquid and mix lightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes reducing the temperature to 160C for the last 10 minutes .
- When the cake has cooled down, cut around it with a knife to separate it from the mold.