Tea made from Gyokuro and stored in storehouse
Kuradashi Gyokuro is a tea made from Gyokuro and stored in storehouse. The storehouse protected the tea from the heat of the summer months and allowed its taste to develop the mellow Umami and deep flavor that tea naturally possesses. In autumn the tea was removed from the storehouse.
How to store green tea:
Green tea benefits from being stored in a cool dry place where the temperature does not fluctuate very much. Tea is very good at absorbing odours so keep it away from anything smelly.
After opening the package, please close the lid firmly and keep it in a refrigerator. Please remember that tea is a fresh product and short-term use after opening is strongly recommended.
Instructions for making green tea – Gyokuro
tea leaves :2-3 tsp (6-10g) / person
boiling water : 50 ml / person
water temperature : 40-60 C
brew time : 120 seconds
1. Place the measured amount of tea in a teapot.
2. Pour the water from the kettle into the tea cups to bring it to the ideal temperature and then pour it into the teapot.
*Green tea turns bitter when it is over heated so keep a check on the temperature.
3. Brew it for about 120 seconds. If you brew it longer, the tea will taste bitter.
4. Pour a little of the tea into each cup repeating until finished.
5. For a second pot, the water temperature should be increased a little bit and the brew time shorter.
Net weight : 70 g
Package size : 250мм. х 55мм. х 25мм.
Best before date : 300 days